Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1

Sounds like everyone is starting work/internship today! Good luck to all!

I need to get used to this whole “take the picture before you start eating” business =) Here's a recap of yesterday's eats:

Breakfast was a repeat of last night’s dinner, only with light vanilla soy Silk instead of yogurt. I remember when I used to be so afraid of buying cereal, one of my favorite things ever, because I couldn’t stop from eating my weight’s worth in what seemed like a matter of seconds. I really hope I can stay disciplined this time. Cereal ain’t cheap! =P





I had already eaten ½ the bowl before I remembered to snap the pic. I need to figure out the lighting too; my apartment isn’t conducive to photo shoots. I also had a vitamin (one of my new resolutions for the summer, I’m horrible with pill-popping) with this nut-based tea.
I woke up at 5 a.m., so breakfast was early (I’m an early riser, light sleeper). I headed off to the gym at about 7, and performed admirably after a 2-week hiatus.

30 minutes on the elliptical
30 minutes on the ski machine (what are these called??)

After showering, I felt like an early lunch (only 10 a.m.!):






½ serving of TJ restaurant-style tortilla chips, ½ serving of light Wheat Thins, a handful of baby carrots, little puddles of organic ketchup and mustard, 2 huge slices of salami (I’m not a vegetarian by any means haha).

Inspired by you blogettes out there! I’m going to be copying a whole bunch of you, at least initially, hope you don’t mind! I’m not used to…eating lunch. Or putting much thought into my meals. When I’m alone and in my worst moments, I think obsessively about food, but I’m usually too hungry after starving myself all day to really sit and make food interesting. I really can’t afford to do that anymore.


This morning's breakfast, on the first of June 1...surprise surprise! Another dim, blurry picture of cereal only with Yoplait Strawberry Shortcake (I love the red swirls in it!) and a little less PB.



Kinda looks like a smiley face, huh?? Without the eyes and just a big PB blob for a nose. Ok, it's early.

1 comment:

  1. Love your yogurt bowls! Yum :) I am sure none of us care if you copy us! I certainly don't. But if you try one of my ideas, let me know how you liked it :) Have a great day!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete