Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yay for Saturdays and Donuts!!

My first official summer Saturday...well it feels that way after this first week of interning!

No lie, I'm an early riser. I love waking up early before the rest of the world has started stirring, and just using those couple hours to relax and go at my own pace. Of course, it isn't too long before I'm scrounging around for breakfast!

I drove to a fabulous little bakery about 1/2 hour away from home, craving a simple cup of coffee (with half-and-half and 1 packet of Equal) and a luscious chocolate croissant. I didn't take a picture (I'm a horrible blogger!), but I did get through two chapters of Breaking Dawn (I'm nearing the end!) Even at the hour of 7:30, there were a couple of other customers, but it wasn't so busy as to be distracting. I love it!

I wish I could have taken some pics for you all, but hopefully next time! Meantime, check out the giveaway at Healthy & Sane! Donuts anyone??

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a fun way to wake up. Wooohoo for summer :)
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete