Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Picture-Less Post!

Hey all! I know I haven't been updating this baby as often as I should, but honestly my life has not been very interesting. Just work, internship, and the occasional outing with yummy food and froyo! Also, my camera is sickly and I need to figure out what's going on with it.

But I said I wanted to keep this blog up, and I'm going to try to! In the coming weeks, I'll be finding out whether I get an apartment I've been eyeing with my future roommate, finishing up my internship, going shopping for "school supplies" (of the clothing/makeup kind, of course!), and trying some more scrumptious foods!

In particular, I've been obsessed with trying out the infamous, sinful-looking CRACK WRAP! Thanks to http://lovinmytummy.com/ I am now dreaming of trying the hummus + swiss cheese concoction that's making me hungry even as I type. Can't wait to go grocery shopping this week (I go every other week).

Hope all is well with you all! Be back soon (I hope).

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your camera is sick! :( That's sad! Hope it feels better. Enjoy that crack wrap. I wanna make one too!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting!!

    hurry back :)

    ReplyDelete