Friday, June 5, 2009

My Lips My Sugar...

Yay for Friday! First week of internship done chicas. AND I also got a PT job! I'll gab more about that later since I actually haven't started working there yet!

Confession: I finished off the rest of the TJ tortilla chips today and ingested way more ketchup than is normal for a healthy person. I needed it to finish off the bag of baby carrots too! It counts as a vegetable, right? In...condiment...form...
Breakfast was the usual:

Ok, so I need to apologize for the horrible pictures I've been putting up! The lighting in my apartment is shitty and I think my camera's going through a mid-life crisis as well. I'll work on it!

2 scoops each Banana Nut Cheerios & Cinnamon Puffins
splash of light vanilla Silk
about a tbsp of Skippy Natural

Next up, my chip binge before work. Yikes...I went to work at 10 a.m., and my stomach was horribly grumbling at noon, so I snagged 3 Red Vines from the enormous bucket in the office kitchen. Did the trick, and I'm a Red Vine girl anyway!

Tomato soup (chunky yum), with S&P and Tabasco sauce
baby carrots with ketchup (finished off the bag later!)

My dinner also consisted of a chocolate-dipped biscotti and....






coffee flavored



coconut

I may have slipped in a vanilla one later...

No gym today, but I needed a little break. I hate that I sat for much of the 5 hours at work today, staring into a computer. I'm going to have to learn to get up every 30 minutes or so to just stretch my legs.

Almost done with Breaking Dawn! Now the question is: Do I go out tonight or no?? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment