Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ugh Fat Feelings Scram!!

So I'm at my parents' home for another week before heading back to start my summer internship (and hopefully a paying job!). Of course, when I'm home the biggest fear I have is of getting fat, why? Because I have less control over what I eat, when I eat. My mom is always insisting that I eat regularly, and she cooks for me (yum) which I am so grateful for. I'm so lucky to have a caring family who worries about me, wants me to be happy.

So why can I just forget the fat feelings and enjoy life?? I know that I won't be able to get the same quality/amount of food that comes with good ol homecooking, and I'll be able to go to the gym again and eat on my own time. Why can't I let go of that for two weeks?? My priorities are seriously messed up...

1 comment:

  1. Hello girl. I am sorry you are feeling this way. Do NOT let these thoughts get to you like that. I know how easy it is to just listen. But ya just have to fight them. You are at home--focus on your family, not food. It should't be a stressful time! Hope all goes well. You can do this :)
    <3 jess

    ReplyDelete