Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello World!

After reading all of your wonderful blogs for quite a while now (like a creepster, I know), I decided to start one of my very own. As you've probably guessed from the title, I love food, so I'll be sharing my eats, and talking about my path away from disordered eating (f-you darling!), my as-yet elusive path towards getting more fit, as well as anything else that occupies my days, including work, boys (so far there's a BLANK), school, clothes, etc. Hope you enjoy!


Unfortunately, I'm camera-less for the next 1 1/2 weeks, so here's some ssshhh! lifted eye candy for you all:


OMG, he was my favorite in Star Trek. I don't care what the rumors are!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. :)

    And... he is gorgeous. :) Love him - both in Star Trek and in Heroes.

    Love
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! welcome to our lovely blogging family. Thank you so much for the comment, can't wait to continue reading all about you!!

    with love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete